- Resources & Technology to Support Student Engagement – Loyalist College – Winter 2019
- Culturally Inclusive Educator Certification Winter/Spring 2019 in progress
- Ecampus Ontario MOOC Anatomy of a 21st Century Educator Winter 2019 in progress
- OE Fellows Webinar 5: Introduction to Open Educational Practice (OEP) – November 20, 2018
- eCampus Ontario Intro – October 26, 2018
- eCampus Ontario Extend – October 26, 2018
- Faculty Development – Classroom Management – September 24, 2018
- Faculty Development – Learning Technologies Office – October 1, 2018
- L.I.F.E. at Loyalist Conference June 12-13, 2018
- PLAR Practitioner Training – May 2018 – August 2018
- FALP Certificate – expected completion Winter 2019
Classes include Introduction to Adult Education, Teaching/Learning Strategies, Group Learning & Team Development, Instructional Technology in Adult Education, Program Planning, Evaluation & Practicum, and Current Issues in Adult Education
Group and Team Building
- Gridworks – December 2017 – May 2018
A series of workshops focused on team building, leadership development and service excellence training with an emphasis on team synergy.
- Leadercast 2018 – May 4, 2018
General DSW Learning
- Dilemmas of Service for Pay Upon People in Need – November 2018
- Strangers in the House: The Dilemmas of Living with in-home Services– April 2011
Workshop intended to face the problem of maintaining private home integrity and family lives in spite of the disruptions that are involved with having care workers in the home.
Social Role Valorization
- Understudy/Presenter, An Introduction to Social Role Valorization … – Oct 2018
- Southern Ontario SRV Study Group – April 2011 – present
Biannually meeting study group dedicated to the study of Social Role Valorization concepts and their application for those who have disabilities.
- SRV International Conference – Winnipeg – June 2018
3 Day conference with sessions focused on assisting vulnerable peoples to develop competencies and relationships.
- SRV International Conference – Rhode Island – June 2015
- An Introduction to Social Role Valorization as a High-Order Schema for Addressing the Plight of Devalued People, & for Structuring Human Service– With an Emphasis on Developing Future Teachers/Leaders in SRV – March 2011 and March 2016
- Introductory PASSING Workshop – May 2014
5 day workshop intended to provide participants who have previously attended an SRV workshop to gain deeper understanding of devaluation. It is directed towards people in human services who are interested in bringing about change including family members, students, advocates, and those working in the human services sector.
- Autism 2016 – November 2016
3 day conference with a focus on assisting people with ASD. Conference themes included developing meaningful relationships, employability skills and bullying.
- Autism 2014 – October 2014
With various speakers including Temple Grandin, Paula Kluth, Liane Holliday Wiley, and Tony Atwood. Diverse conference themes included sex and sexuality, bullying, and women with ASD.